Adrian Underhill

My personal highlight of the Sprachentage der Bremer Volkshochschule was getting to know, having a chat with such a fantastic and inspirational person like Adrian Underhill. I knew his writings about teacher development. Now he´s exploring new ways of teaching Phonetics.  Since I´m very keen on bringing movement into the language classroom and not neglecting the bodily and kinesthetic intelligence that some students have, I was delighted with his simple but brilliant proposal: use your body, feel your muscles to practice pronunciation.

Comentarios

  1. I really love him. His phonetic chart has helped me a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Genial, gracias por ponerlo en tu blog. Desde la formación con Sandra Kroemer en la VHS de Hamburgo hace dos semanas confirmo mi interés por la enseñanza de la pronunciación como puente para enseñar muchas otras cosas. Ahora viendo a A. Underhill estoy aun más animada.
    Un abrazo

    Clara Corrales

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares